Location: Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica
An opportunity to own a successful safari lodge located in the most beautiful parts of Manuel Antonio.
This twenty years old lodge has a reputation among visiter to offer one of the most beautiful adventures with unmatched services. It comes with six hundred acres of land and is fully sustainable. It has huge potential for further developments. It gives the guest a true Costa Rican experience with an exotic tropical wilderness. It for everyone, young or old. In twenty years of vast expanse, this property has transformed to be one of a kind exotica lodge.
With this massive six hundred and fifty acre estate, adventures will never end. With the soothing sound of the jungle canopy, rushing water through the Savegre river of the exotic bird’s beautiful songs; it is green heaven on earth. With the cool breeze and refreshing gardens, the sunset will always be spectacular.
It is perfect if you are looking for a successful business or you can own this place to have a private paradise with full privacy. It is a fantastic choice for luxury retreats, yoga retreats, or annual festivals. All the infrastructure is well maintained with much potential for future expansion.
Some of the features are:
- 650+ magical acres
- Oceanview mountaintops
- Stunning valley pastures countless creeks and springs
- 4.5 km of riverfront
- Elevations ranging from 300 to 1500ft above sea level for a very diversified landscape
- A grand gathering area of 3735sf that has been professionally covered with Palmex for many years of maintenance-free enjoyment
- Stunningly landscaped grounds
- 2 well-appointed owner/ caretaker homes
- Over 16,000sf feet of living and entertaining areas
- Beautiful communal pool with water slide
- Solar-powered hot tub
- Countless kilometers of biking and hiking trails
- 88 m2 Boathouse • 8×10 shop
- Hydroelectric power
- Solar hot water throughout
- Legal water
- Sporting equipment
- Licensing and permits are in place
- Distributors that have established reputations and ready to assist
- As an added bonus over $13,000 annual income for special “Green Zone” classification Business
- Services onsite currently include
- 14 Luxury Safari tent rentals
- Restaurant and bar area that has been perfectly placed to have the best views and airflow, creating constant breezes. Locals from all overcome to join for lunch or dinner. With seating for 40
- On staff Masseuse
- Stocked Gift shop Onsite tours
- Aqua hiking
- World-class birding over 350 species of birds
- Waterfall hiking
- Horseback riding
- White water rafting With almost 5 km of Riverfront bordering the front of this massive estate with 1000s of acres of jungle playground in the back all of these activities are directly located on your property!