Location: Uvita, Costa Rica
If you are looking for a real estate opportunity that offers absolute harmony with nature, Manoas - a breathtakingly beautiful farm property - may be the perfect fit. Located in the lush green forests of Uvita, Costa Rica, Manoas is a haven of tranquility, offering a plethora of exquisite offerings that will leave you spellbound. In this blog post, we will take a closer look at the features and amenities that make Manoas a truly exceptional opportunity for buyers of real estate Costa Rica investors, and entrepreneurs.
Manoas is a sprawling estate that boasts several exquisitely designed homes and luxury tents. Each accommodation offers the perfect blend of tranquility and luxury to provide guests with a unique and unforgettable experience. The staff quarters have been designed to offer exceptional comfort to the property's caretakers, ensuring that they can carry out their duties with utmost diligence and enthusiasm.
One of the unique features of the property is the commercial kitchen and restaurant that cater to your culinary cravings. You can indulge in sumptuous meals made from fresh, local ingredients, while the large dining area provides an opportunity to host grand celebrations with family and friends in a picturesque setting.
The land rises at a gradual slope from the beautiful Uvita River allowing wide open spaces across the 17 acres that are dotted with fruit trees, and still plenty of room to expand the estate if so desired. Have all this and the benefit of being just a few minutes (2km) on a beautifully maintained road to town and beaches makes this the perfect purchase for those looking for the retreat center of your dreams.
At the heart of the property lies a mesmerizing yoga pavilion, surrounded by flourishing forests and meandering rivers. This space is perfect for practicing mindfulness and meditation amid the sounds of nature. The pool area is also perfect for lounging and unwinding, while the riverfront offers natural swimming holes, rocky outcrops, and gorgeous waterfalls, creating an idyllic setting for group gatherings.
Fly-fishing enthusiasts will be thrilled to explore the property's extensive hiking trails that lead to a garden-filled lagoon that is the perfect spot for meditation and therapy. The property is also crowned by an additional plantel and an ancient Chilamate Tree, providing an exquisite venue for hosting weddings, ceremonies, and other grand events.
Uvita is known as the Whales Coast and offers plenty of activities, such as whale watching, surf beaches, and a bustling farmer's market, all located just a short drive or hike away. The conveniences of city life such as shops and supermarkets are also easily accessible from the property.
A total of 15 bedrooms across the property will comfortably sleep over 30 people.
- A 3,143 sq ft main house with a large kitchen, 3 bedrooms, and a covered rooftop with additional living and dining space.
- A 2,100 sq ft 3 bedroom home was recently built in 2014 and has large gathering spaces, two living rooms, and an additional welcome office that could transition to a fourth bedroom with its own ensuite bath.
- 2 bedroom villa of 1,862 sq ft with privacy and jacuzzi garden
- another one-bedroom villa of 1334 sq ft, also with a jacuzzi
- 4 luxury Jungle Safari tents, each with beautiful ensuite baths, large exterior decking, and sleeping 2-4 people (425 sq ft each)
- Yoga Pavilion
- Staff house with Laundry service area on a creek in a quiet setting
- Commercial kitchen building with restaurant seating and bathroom. (1,291 sq ft)
- A natural spring water system with UV purification feeds the entire property
- Electric entry gate with a call box and code entry.
- WiFi mesh system feeds wireless signal to the entire property
- 30 Panel solar system produces 1000 kWh during sunny times
- Wood-fire Pizza/Bread Oven