Location: San Isidro-Perez Zeledon, Costa Rica
Located between Rivas and La Bonita in Perez Zeledon, this newly constructed home on over 6 acres offers breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains and valley. With lush vegetation such as 70 hardwood trees, 45 bamboo plants, 1,400 plugs of vetiver grass, numerous ornamental plants, and mature fruit trees, this stunning property is the perfect place to relax and enjoy life. Plus it stretches downhill to Rio Buena Vista with a public dirt road bordering the property along the river.
This one-of-a-kind property has all the amenities necessary to make life peaceful and enjoyable. Take advantage of a wide trail from the top of the property to the river for hiking, biking, or ATV use; plus two creeks run through the property year-round and a natural spring creates a waterfall during the rainy season. Enjoy added convenience and security with a new garage built in March 2022 complete with secure storage; plus there is a concrete driveway that leads 100 meters from the main road to the house; while the entire perimeter is fenced with new barbed wire in 2022.
The location couldn't be better - drive time to Rivas is 5 minutes, San Isidro 15 minutes, and the beach less than an hour away; it is also situated at a comfortable altitude right around 900 meters (just under 3,000 feet). This tropical paradise offers everything you need for laidback days filled with relaxation and fun - don't miss out on this incredible opportunity!
If you’re looking for an opportunity to experience Costa Rican living at its finest then look no further! This amazing newly constructed home located between Rivas and La Bonita in Perez Zeledon comes complete with breathtaking views of mountains and surrounding valleys plus all the amenities necessary to make life peaceful and enjoyable. Drive times are quick to Rivas (5 mins), and San Isidro (15 mins), and the beach is less than an hour away - it doesn’t get any better than this! Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity - call now for more information!
• Custom Cedro woodwork throughout the house
• Granite countertops throughout the house
• Windows are the highest quality: Akari 630, 6mm glass with mobile screens on every window
• R10 insulation in the roof
• Double doors to the large patio with impact-resistant glass
• All exterior doors have a screen
• 1 ½ bathrooms plus an outdoor shower
• Laundry room with deep utility tub and new Maytag HE front-loading washing machine and Maytag electric dryer imported from the United States
• Spacious kitchen features new GE gas stove with 5 burners, oven, and broiler, and new Frigidaire refrigerator
• Also includes 1 queen-sized Sleep Number bed with wooden hardwood headboard and frame, 1 queen-sized mattress and box spring, three Teak stools for the breakfast bar, and two comfortable chairs with matching ottoman