Location: Esterillos, Costa Rica
1. What makes this PROPERTY DISTINCTIVE?
2 Acre Parcel with 2 Titles, 2 Houses & 2 creeks
Close to Costanera Highway and warm Central Pacific sandy beaches
Daily Ocean and Mountain Breezes
Exotic Personal Nature Reserve with Tropical Animal Corridor - Butterflies, Tropical Birds, Monkeys, etc.
Mature Fruit and Native Trees – Mandarin lemon, guava, orange, grapefruit, limes, banana, almond, Palms, Cenicero, Hibiscus/Amapola Hedge etc
Private and Tranquil: - at the end of the road and up on a high Ridge with Several Outdoor Sitting/Activity Areas
2. What makes the POOL Distinctive?
- Large 100 Cubic Metre Pool with Jacuzzi and Lights
- 3 levels of Water - (1/2 Metre deep Jacuzzi, 1 ½ Metres deep first half of Pool and 2 Metres deep other half of Pool
- Large Tiled Area surrounding the Pool
- Large Pool Pump House below grade with a private, outdoor Shower
3. What makes the BUILDING'S DISTINCTIVE?
a. MAIN HOUSE Living on 3 levels
*29’ Ceiling – spacious interior with Loft
* Covered outer decks on 2 levels
*Lookout from Roof for Stargazing
*Large Garage with large mobile Workbench,Tools & equipment
*Additional Secure Storage Area
* Carport and parking area
* Water –Municipal Water Supply plus internal Pressurized Water System
* Underground Utility Services,
* Heavy Duty Electrical Transformer
* No Pets & non smoking environment
* Furnished & ready to be enjoyed
Great for “Open-Window Living”
With Ocean and Mountain Breezes as “Nature’s Fans” plus 5 Interior and 4 Exterior Fans
“Closed-Window Living” with - 4 Air Conditioner Units providing ‘great cooling’
- Matching House Style
- 1 Bedroom, Bathroom and Kitchen
- Outer Laundry sink with sitting area
- Covered Front Deck – Tiled all around