Location: Ojochal, Costa Rica
This home is quite simply Costa Rica living at its best! This newly finished home sits on the front ridge in Ojochal with every bedroom, the living room, the kitchen, and the pool all facing a stunning year-round sunset view of the Pacific.. The home has a great indoor/outdoor kitchen, with a huge covered sitting lounging area and every bedroom has its own 10’ deep porch overlooking the view. All three bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms, and the master has an indoor/outdoor bathroom where you can sit in a tub and watch the views or the monkeys. The pool is surrounded by a Coralina sunning deck, with an outdoor shower and a flat yard area with plenty of space for kids to play.
The home was specifically built to have a second story added. With plans already engineered and implemented in the foundation, plumbing, electrical distribution, and the roof structure, a second story master suite can be added quickly and easily. Please inquire to see the renderings of the architects plans for this expansion.
The house is in an international residential community called Ojochal which is decidedly not a tourist town. It boasts beautiful beaches, a low crime rate, a thriving expat social scene and is famous for its restaurants. So, it makes for both a great residence and a great rental property. Additionally, Ojochal is mostly a valley, so this property - being on the front ridge in front of the valley - has an expansive view of the mountains behind the town in addition to the A+ views of the Pacific.Infrastructure and Services:
- Excellent cell reception (Kolbi, Movistar & Claro)
- Water supplied by the municipality of Osa and AyA
- House is hardwired (inside and out) for cable TV
- Large water storage tank that could be used for backup or dry season irrigation
- Large capacity LPG tank supplying gas appliances
- Inground sprinkler system for landscaping
- Underground electric infrastructure prepared for future generator or solar power
- Independent circuitry prepared for generator/solar power vs grid power
- Home built specifically to have a second level 4th bedroom added (all infrastructure in place)
- LED light fixtures throughout
- Energy efficient fans throughout
- Ring security system cameras and lighting throughout property, along with Ring system doorbells and interior security system.
- Underground utilities (no powerlines visible on property)
- Modern open-living home design finished construction in 2019
- 3 Ocean View en-suite master bedrooms furnished with hand crafted hardwood
- 3 full bathrooms with high-end finishes
- Split AC units with remote operation via WIFI (great for monitoring and controlling rental clients)
- Large infinity edge pool with outdoor shower
- Automatic blinds in master bedroom
- Custom blinds throughout the home
- Pool equipment placed at distance for sound isolation
- High quality flooring tile throughout (indoors and outdoors)
- High-End Bose outdoors entertainment system on porch and pool areas.
- Commercial quality custom outdoor kitchen grill
- Inground supports for 3 hammocks at back of house
Landscaping and Yard:
- Home Dehumidifier in owner’s closet
- Long, wide concrete driveway
- Fruit trees (leeches, pears, mango, pineapple, banana, orange, and more)
- Ornamental flowers and plants throughout property and lined along the entry drive
- An acre of protected forest between the home and the Pacific
- Outdoor lookout seating areas: one facing west (ocean view) and the other facing north (mountain view).
- Landscape lighting both hardwired and solar.
Front ridge property just 200m from the Pacific and 5 minutes drive from Ojochal, more than 20 world class restaurants, the beaches, surfing, fishing, mangrove tours, and just 15 minutes from shopping in Uvita. 4wd not required! and 180-degree Pacific view from the Osa Peninsula to the Ballena Islands
Contact Dennis Lara +506-8330-9432 Today For More Details