Location: Ojochal, Costa Rica
Monumental Ultra-Modern Luxury Home On The Most Expansive Sunset Ocean View Site in Ojochal
An award winning design team was tasked with creating the most stunning modern home on the largest and most expansive ocean view home site in Ojochal. Right next door is a second massive ocean view home site ready to build right now and included in the price.
This modern, ocean view estate sits in the foothills above Ojochal in one of the most beautiful and peaceful developments in the Southern Zone. The property features truly one-of-a-kind details with an ultra-modern architectural style, made to be an oasis of comfort and premium luxury living.
Enter this property by the stunning and spacious courtyard into a huge social area and gourmet kitchen, both of which blend seamlessly with the massive outdoor terrace.
Built with quality details in mind, this monumental luxury home boasts four bedrooms across two wings of the property. The primary ensuite has all of the superior details that any discerning client would want from their domain–270° views from your bed being just the tip of the list.
This home was made to entertain! The grand terrace with a 20-seat palapa frames the ocean view infinity pool and outdoor kitchen/BBQ area and ample shaded lounge. This is a spacious home design that was built for the discerning client who wants room to spread out and breathe in the tropical ambiance with the precious feelings of privacy and tranquility.
Situated on a three-acre property made of two separate lots, this 6,500 square-foot home enjoys direct views to the Pacific Ocean. The outdoor spaces are substantial, featuring one oversized terrace facing the ocean view and another one in the front of the home capturing the luscious green mountain view, there are many spaces to enjoy a variety of settings for lounging or dining.
Guests of this home love the convenience of the location with easy access to shopping, dining, and services but with the privacy and seclusion of this quiet location with world-class sunsets and white water views.
Located within a three-hour’s drive from the international airport in San Jose, there is the option to fly in by domestic airlines to Quepos/Manuel Antonio and be home within an hour, or to fly direct by helicopter and land in the adjacent lot.
Some of the finer features, structural components, and other appointments include:
• A sumptuous home infrared sauna
• Sukabumi stone pool for a natural splash of emerald green color that can be seen in the most exclusive tropical pools
Pool is chlorine free using copper and ion to keep it clean and safe
• Bosch high-end kitchen appliances from one of the most trusted and timeless brands on the market
• A custom made gas fire pit and rock-solid 20 person sitting area that is a main focal point in the outdoor space to be used as a casual gathering spot flanking the pool. This visual statement invites revelry and a comfortable space to enjoy the stunning outdoors.
• Custom water feature in the entrance
• Hanging European Roca toilets with black satin finish in every bathroom
• Silestone quartz walls and countertops in every bathroom
• Jacuzzi tub in the master bath with a view of the ocean and the starry skies through the glass roof
• Black faucets from Germany Hansgrohe all throughout the house premium fixtures
• Hidden TVs on the ceiling of every bedroom with mechanical devices to take them out of view
• 10MM Tempered glass railings for optimal unhindered views
• Latest version of Italian TLC sliding glass panels with accordion screens
• Food producing greenhouse and fruit garden
• Solar Panels
• UV Water Filter
• A/C in every bedroom
• Outdoor Shower with stone walls
• Electric Black-out blinds
• Floating Hardwood Steps
• Wood composite decking
• Located with a short drive to restaurants, golf, beaches, stores, and pet services
• High-speed fiber optic internet with back-up power allows your home office to function as it would anywhere else in the world
The house is priced at $2,249,000 US and the lot at $380,000 US. They are only being marketed together, not separately, for a total price of $2,629,000 US.
Viewing this listing requires 72 hours notice so if you would like to visit this incredible property contact our agent Richard Owens via the form below.