Location: Nicoya Peninsula, Costa Rica
This lavish residence is part of a 150-acre Beachfront Reserve, just a short walk to a pristine beach, across from the golf and tennis courts. Enjoy walking paths with abundant tropical flora and wildlife, view points, and a waterfall ending into the sea at high-tide!
Once-in-a-lifetime in Costa Rica: a well-hidden deluxe beach and golf resort, with tropical forest and amenities that will recharge your batteries with vital natural energy!
A luxury 7-bedroom grand estate with luxury finishes, hardwood and marble floors, granite chef's kitchen with hardwood cabinets, A/C throughout, huge deck off kitchen and living room, large pool with bridge, and rancho bar with built-in bar stools. Decking all around in coral stone (approximately 5,500 sq. ft.), Jacuzzi with waterfall, Guesthouse... within a 5-minute walk to the warm waters of the Pacific, and a secluded sandy beach, full privacy and tranquility.
In a snapshot:
Main House: 450m2 (4,850 sq. ft) in two levels:
: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and den or office with murphy bed, formal dining room. Master Suite with ensuite bathroom, Jacuzzi tub, double vanity, double shower, and huge walk-in-closet.
Great room with integrated kitchen, informal dining and living areas, also connected to a large outside deck with relaxing nature views!
: has a 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, half kitchen sink and fridge with granite countertops, and large living or family room. The main bedroom here as well as the living area has sliding doors opening up to the exterior deck and pool area.
Pool Area: A large swimming pool with bridge, and rancho bar with built-in bar stools, a tower panoramic exterior Jacuzzi with waterfalls covered in volcanic rock, all with stunning views of nature, and a peak of ocean views. It's common to watch horses pasturing and relaxing in the property next door, which is part of the resort's facilities.
Guest House: 80 m2 (860sq ft) 2 bedrooms with one bathroom in travertine, living room and kitchen with wood cabinets and granite counter tops.
Separate Caretaker's House: 30 m2 (340 sq ft)
Additional Structures and Features:
- Surrounded by perimeter wall of 2 meter in block and wrought iron.
- Wrought Iron electric gates in both entrance and exit.
- Decking all around the pool and the terrace upstairs in coral stone (approximately 5,500 sq. ft.)
- Solar Panel Pool Pump
- Laundry Room and Large Car Garage with automatic door on the Main House
The home is in Move-in ready condition, for sale "Turn-Key", fully furnished and equipped... So, leave your worries behind, just bring your bathing suit and toothbrush, and be ready to have lots of fun!
The area, activities and tours:
Located in the fascinating Nicoya Peninsula, one of the 5 regions in the world known as "Blue Zones" where some of the most long-lived citizens of Costa Rica and the world live. This is a place where you will not be able to wait to come back, or move permanently to truly relax and enjoy the real and simple things in life... If you are the type of person who does not like to be around crowds, or highly touristy destinations, but on the contrary, enjoys the energy of nature, privacy and tranquility, LOOK NO FURTHER!
Here are some of the things you can do while vacationing or living in this property:
- Golf and Tennis are available just across the street!
- Beach walks trail walks through the resort
- Horseback riding
- Coastal Fishing and Deep Sea Fishing
- Mountain Bike, there are bikes for rent in the resort
- Visiting nearby beaches like Montezuma, Santa Teresa and Mal país
- Visit Cabo Blanco Reserve, which is 1,250 hectares (3,000+ acres) of protected forest
- Visit Curu Reserve By Boat or by Car
- Canopy tours
- Tortuga Island tours, where it is very popular to do Snorkeling and Diving
- ATV tours around Whales Bay and Montezuma
- Water Sports like kayaking, paddle up boarding, swimming in the ocean are part of a healthy tropical lifestyle in this part of the world...
How to get there:
The airport for local flights is just 10 minutes away and the ferry from the mainland is ½ hour away. If you are driving from San Jose, it is one hour and fifteen minutes to get to the port in Puntarenas. From here you take the ferry to Paquera, which is about 1 hour. Tickets to the Ferry can be purchased online, so you secure your spot and don't make any lines. If you are flying from San Jose, the flight takes 25 minutes.