Location: Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica
Situated alongside the Coto River in Manuel Antonio, this property offers a massive farm with a horse ranch. It sits on a mountain surrounded by lush tropical greenery, which means full privacy. it’s conveniently located with all the amenities of the town with Quepos airport just fifteen minutes away.
This property comes with three homes ideal for multiple families, with appropriate space for privacy. All houses are fitted with high-quality tropical Cupola woods which give warm and fresh aesthetics. and There is a total of seven bedrooms and six baths. The first house has three bedrooms with two baths. It comes with high-quality appliances and modern finishes. All the rooms are air-conditioned and there is a wrap-around porch with spectacular views. A semi-enclosed porch is behind the house with plenty of space for washing and drying and a garage that can park two cars with space for a workshop.
The second house has two beds and two baths with a spacious living area. With premium kitchen appliances and high-quality bathroom fixtures, this house also offers the same spectacular view. And, last but not least the third house is also a premium offering with two bedrooms and two baths. It sites closer to the gated entrance and currently houses the caretaker team.
The horse barn houses five horses with a custom-built stable and a tack room with cemented floors. All houses are fitted with high-speed internet, cellular signal, and satellite TV. Maintained perfectly, these houses have independent septic tanks with drains for wastewater. The farm is massive and perfectly located in a prominent location.
These are more details about the ranch:
- Prominent, gated entrance
- Senasa registered property
- 80 acres fenced pasture
- Expansive ocean views on the upper property
- 5 gentle riding horses
- Miles of mountain trails, cleared and maintained to ocean lookout points, year-round streams, waterfalls, and endless wildlife and bird sighting
- areas • 247 Acres of primary rainforest located at an upper elevation of the property.
- The land has been and is pesticide and herbicide-free for over 10 years.
- Three water springs onsite providing potable water to production and land irrigation during the dry season
- Variety of tropical fruit trees
- Pineapple mini-plantation
- Bullpen, cattle ready
- Utility house