Beautiful Farm 123 Acres of Natural Paradise in San Josecito

San Josecito, Uvita
  • $895,000
For Sale
  • Lot/Land
  • Property Type
  • 124
  • Lot Acres

Property Description

Escape into the wonders of nature like never before with this hidden gem of a farm. Prepare to be amazed by its beauty and vibrant flora and fauna.

Spanning over 123 acres this remarkable property consists of a blend of primary and secondary forests covering 80% of the land complemented by expansive grazing areas occupying the remaining 20%. The farm is bordered by the Rio Morete at its side flowing gracefully into the ocean at Marino Ballena National Park.

Access to the property is facilitated by a road that connects potential building sites extending halfway through the farm. There’s an opportunity for road development and numerous construction possibilities. Currently utilized for cattle farming while preserving its surroundings as a reserve this property offers endless prospects. Imagine creating dozens of luxury homes and guest houses strategically placed amidst captivating gardens where wildlife thrives. Experience a climate featuring sea breezes mingling with mountain air.

This truly is a dream come true for anyone yearning to embrace a self-sustaining lifestyle thanks, to its topography and cooler altitude.
The land boasts springs and a river that runs alongside its side providing a source of clean water for households domestic animals and crop irrigation. The farm offers grazing areas where you can raise cattle, horses, goats and other animals. Additionally, there are lands, for cultivating vegetables, legumes and an array of tropical fruits like mangoes, papayas, pineapples, avocados, and various citrus varieties.

Discover the enchanting waterfalls created by the river and its natural springs. Immerse yourself in nature’s embrace. Experience a sense of vitality in this stunning natural paradise.

"This property is ideally situated for those seeking a mountain retreat or a family compound with the potential to be self-sustaining."

Located than 20 minutes from Uvita on the road of San Josecito this area serves as the main hub for supplies and amenities. It hosts top-notch restaurants, clinics, supermarkets, and hardware stores among others.

Don’t hesitate any longer; get in touch, with me to arrange a tour of this destination.

Property Details

  • Property ID EHC-1830
  • Price $895,000
  • Land Area 124 Acres
  • Property Status For Sale
  • Property Type Lot/Land

Property Location Map

Request More Information

Similar Listings

Compare listings