If you’re looking for the ultimate in luxury living, look no further than this stunning property located in Playa Escondida in beautiful Costa Rica. Boasting over 2,500 square feet of living space and located less than 165 feet from the beach, this property is the definition of paradise. From the elegant rooms on the first level to the breathtaking rooftop terrace, this home is sure to impress even the most discerning buyer.
This exquisite residence is among the most stunning and strategically positioned homes within the prestigious private gated community of Playa Escondida. This exclusive enclave is sought after by discerning Costa Rican and international families who cherish their vacation properties. The expansive and impressive house boasts over 420 square meters (2,582 square feet) of meticulously crafted construction and is situated just a stone’s throw away from the beach, with a pool and deck area shared with five other elegant homes. Access to the beach is conveniently available from within this mini condominium, regulated by the Playa Escondida S.A. community.
The residence comprises three distinct levels. The first level features four rooms and a spacious outdoor balcony. On the second level, you will find the kitchen, a living room adorned with floor-to-ceiling windows, a generous dining area on an enclosed porch, as well as an interior room and a two-car garage. The third floor boasts a large roof terrace affording breathtaking views of the beach and the Gulf of Nicoya. In addition to the covered area, the property extends to include a cobblestone entrance leading to a private pool and an air-conditioned patio. The rooms are surrounded by well-maintained gardens, and there is also an additional exterior parking lot capable of accommodating three more vehicles.
Some other details:
– Height of three meters in the rooms, bathrooms, living rooms and kitchen
– Centralized AC on the first level (internal living room and kitchen) and in the three bedrooms.
– The home is in perfect pristine and well-maintained condition.
– Parking: Garage with stone floor for 2 cars
– Outside parking for 3 other cars
– Telephone and fiber optic lines of 10 mg for Internet and TV.
– The home currently has two Wifi in the first and second levels which work faster than in San José.
– All furniture in the bedrooms, living rooms, dining room and kitchen.
– All appliances are in very good condition and some are new.
– All kitchenware, dishes, utensils, serveware, and flatware, All bed linens and towels in all rooms
– Porcelain floors in bedrooms, living room, kitchen, and other areas with hardwood floors.
– Excellent wood finishes including solid wood doors, door frames with sliding windows, all windows, the lattice of the bedroom doors, coffered ceilings, and on all the eaves of the house that are delivered in perfect condition
– The bedrooms have been divided by removable walls, very easy to eliminate to expand the areas.
– All rooms have wide built-in wood closetsKitchen details:
– Island furniture with granite top
– Complete wooden furniture built into the kitchen with granite countertop Details of the 4 complete bathrooms:
– Built-in furniture, including wooden closets
– Ornamental lavatories
– Recent general maintenance in all the wood Recent restoration of the entire electrical system and replacement of current outlets, switches, and LED bulbs.
– Electric setup for a generator
– A storage area and laundry storage
– Shared pool and deck area with only 4 other residences. The pool has a private bathroom below for use
of the 5 residences
– Ownership includes the right to use the party rancho and clubhouse pool of the Playa Escondida community
– The annual maintenance of the house is lower due to it being in the second row from the sea.
– There is a sewage treatment plant that services the 5 houses of the condominium yet is outside the
area of the house.
The home has good technicians and operators in the area for repairs of all kinds Other special features:
1- closeness to the beach and the strong sound of the sea
2- closed and private condominium
3- security 24 hours a day
4-In a private community limited to only 50 homes, and all within a large beautiful nature reserve which
maintains its value.
5- There is ample and excellent shopping close by including an upscale commercial center with an
Automercado supermarket and the Los Sueños shops and fine dining plus the exclusive Marina and Golf
Rsort of the Marriott Los Sueños hotel.
6- Low maintenance cost due to its good finishes and construction materials
7- Recently completed general maintenance of the home.
If you’re looking for the ultimate luxury living, this property in Playa Escondida, Costa Rica is a must-see. From the elegant rooms on the first level to the breathtaking rooftop terrace, this home is sure to impress even the most discerning buyer. With its stunning views, natural lighting, and attention to detail, you’ll be proud to call this property your own. So why wait? Schedule a tour and see it for yourself today!